COMEBACK SINGLE SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE 'FRIDAY' Of REBECCA BLACK'S

NOTHING LIKE 'FRIDAY' Of REBECCA BLACK'S 


REBECCA BLACK




It was 1 minutes probably because you heard the name Rebecca Black, but the "Friday" singer is back with a new single - a Friday, no less. But do not expectThey hate to hear your way through it; "The Great Divide" does not sound like "Friday". It reflects more mature style pop singer-songwriter.


REBECCA Video Song 


Black, now 19, she told Entertainment Weekly that "The Great Divide" - the song has two versions: a simple ballad and a remix with EDM dyes - is one of the most significantly ever written songs. "When I grew up, I realized that there are some people that I left in my life that are not healthy for me," she said. "The Song is to let these people go and feel the power that is the best decision for you. "




With over 30 songs already recorded, Black hopes to independently release an EP this fall. "We have things that bit more electronic, but I like an indie music, so we have things in that vein as well, "she said.



REBECCA Video Song 




When released to black car-Tuned "Friday" back in 2011, the video has a viral sensation, reaching 48 million visitors in the first week - but not for the talent of the young singer. 




The audience mocked relentlessly blacks that were online and in real life, only 13 at the time. 




Some even sent her death threats. But Black hand seemed never waver, nor her passion for music. When she 17 years old drew the tough singer to Los Angeles to try to increase real musical career.




"From Friday a part of my life was, but I do not know if I would say it's a part of me as an artist," Black told EW. "Many people only know me for this song, but I'm much more than that. "





"Thanks For View This Site"